Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pictures, Part Three: Manny's first day of school!

On our way to Little Red Wagon Preschool. Fire truck lunch box is new.
If this isn't the beginning of a musical number, I don't know what is.

Manny, Miss Catherine (love her!) and Charlie, our best buddy.
When Sam asked Manny on Friday evening if he liked Miss Catherine and Mr. Jay, his new teachers, he said, with his face all wrinkled up, "ummmm.....hmmmm......ehhhh.....not so much." "Why not?" Sam asked. Manny replied, "I really need to go do my taxes now."
I think he likes them. It's just hard for him to express his delight under a microscope. We understand that.



4 comments:

Sarah Boyle Webber said...

Love the pictures! They look so much more grown up! I never realize how much my kids are growing until I have to order new clothes for them (Sunday afternoon), or take out of the closet Miranda's new 11.5 size shoes (like I did on Friday) because the ones she's been wearing are really too small. My son had a growth spurt last September so I've held off buying more than a few bits of clothes for him, just in case.

Marilyn Gray said...

Looks to me like Manny is very happy and excited about going to school. What a smile!! Love you guys!

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

Love this! I love Manny's expression while running to school, I love that our boys are sharing a table regularly these days, and I love that you & I will get to see each other with just 3/5 on occasion :)