Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thanks Rona X 3



This is Manny one week ago when I took him to the show. I think I have scary eyes in this picture, but he looks take your breath away handsome.


Out of the blue, Rona (our friend and neighbor) told us she would hang with the baby monitor so we could go out after the kids went to bed. We decided to go use her birthday gift to Sam and had a fantastic three course dinner at Crow in Lower Queen Anne. Then I got home and she told me that her 6 year old niece Isabella was looking at a Victoria's Secret catalog and said that one of the models looked like me. Nobody's ever said that to me before and it won't likely happen again so I wanted to make sure I wrote it down.


I doubt those nice Victoria's Secret girls eat three course meals. It's good being normal and not in catalogs. And it's really, really good having friends like Rona.

1 comment:

Carmen Goetschius said...

Yeah Rona!!!

You are totally hot, Ang. Victoria Secret hot. I love that.

I am currently eating choc chip cookies as I write this.

xoxox