Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Manny

Post-nap smoothie face. He has my furrowed eyebrows, I'm told.
Today, I was out on the deck with all three kids. Elena started to walk. I said, "Look! Manny! Elena's walking!" Manny looked at Elena and pushed her down. That's one way to respond.
This afternoon I took the kids to Banana Republic to find a birthday gift for Sam. I picked up a kelly green polo shirt that I thought Sam might like. I showed it to Manny and said, "Do you think Daddy would like this?" Manny pointed at the shirt and said, "Mama's shirt!" We bought a long-sleeved white button-up instead.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Way to go, Elena!!! That girl is going to learn to run before she learns to walk! :)
And I agree that Manny's face is one of your expressions. So sweet.

Carmen Goetschius said...

Awesome!!! I am trying to remember furrowed brows. Funny, like K, I was thinking he looked like you in that pic, but I don't think it was the furrowed brows.

I am on the Jersey Turnpike as I write this. How weird is that!? High speed internet on the bus. Aaaah, the developed world. So convenient.

Love you girls.

Kathleen, dumb question, but.... do you have a blog? I want to be a follower if you have one.

Kathleen said...

Carmie, I write on www.loveoirs.com from time to time. RSS feeds are the way to track my blog because I'm not a regular poster. I'm glad you'll be reading!!! I love your posts and hoping for less jumbled thoughts :)

The Leftoverist said...

I am sitting on the couch watching reruns of The Office, Yancey is conked out next to me, and I am laughing my head off at this post.