Thursday, June 25, 2009

Childproofing

You know you missed a critical area of childproofing when you are changing a diaper and look up to see your 2 year old brandishing a carving knife you have never used and could never figure out where to store. Apparently, in the very back of the silverware drawer will no longer cut it. Did it happen exactly this why? Who can say? All I remember is Manny, a knife, and I am always changing diapers. It may not have actually been as dangerous psp[

[[][]

]--]0-\

That was how Glory remembers it going down.

I have a career choice for Elena. When they remake Mission Impossible again, she can be the woman who pulls off all the villian's fake faces. She's already overqualified.

I think I might know what it feels like to be attacked by a pack of vampires. Vampires in diapers.

2 comments:

sue said...

OK, the vampire comment is freakin hilarious. You got a chuckle out loud.

Carmen Goetschius said...

:-)