Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chocolate and Pee

I asked Manny what he wants for breakfast. "Oatmeal or Pancakes?" "Chocolate," he said. "Me too," I said. We settled on oatmeal and pancakes. And then chocolate chip cookies after dinner. Lucky kid.

During bathtime, Manny pushed Elena. He constantly pushes the babies. My mom tells me that I used to hit my sister over the head with books and continued to do so after lots of intervention, so I guess he comes by it naturally. Sam pulled Manny out of the tub, naked, to have a little discussion about his behavior. After Sam gave Manny the talk, he asked him to say, "Yes Daddy. I understand." Instead of repeating that obedient phrase, Manny grabbed his penis and peed on Sam's leg. We can all relate to that, right? Somebody tells us we can't do what we want to do and we really just want to pee on them. Thank God that is socially unacceptable or life would be a whole let messier. Manny eventually said what he was supposed to say and rejoined the tub. Sam washed his leg.

1 comment:

Carmen Goetschius said...

He did not!!!!!!!! O my gosh that is awful and hysterical!!!! That darn little boy!

I got that wonderful, generous card in the mail from you today. Thanks Ang! Love you!

Hey- I saw Victor Garber today! Aaaah, New York.
Car