Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twins on the Move

I was reminded this week why I did not post anything on this blog for almost a year. There never seemed to be an opportunity to string a thought together, let alone transcribe it to the page. There were so many noteworthy things that the children did this week, so many magical moments, maybe some of which I will write about tomorrow, but Sam and I are going to seize our opportunity for some entertainment and watch a little Slumdog Millionaire in our pajamas. But I had to write that Glory and Elena both officially started crawling forward today. On the same day. It is a sight to behold, especially Glory since we both feel like she is the teeniest person ever. We are delighted and so are they. I think the routine I have established for myself is about to get turned upside down, but so be it! Who am I to stand in the way of progress? Congratulations girls!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Crying. So wonderful :)

Carmen Goetschius said...

Congratulations, indeed!!! Two girls on the move at once. I love this.

Mom said...

Is this what twins are about? Doing things on the same day? How exciting! Mike and I can't wait to arrive on Friday and see Elena and Glory in action.